to schedule service at a convenient time for us and work was completed on time so it worked well into our
- "We had vents, ducts, chimney, and carpets cleaned. We were very pleased with service. It was very easy
schedules. We were very pleased with the cleaning; it met and even exceeded our expectations. I am sure
we will literally breath easier after the duct and carpet cleaning in our new home."
Customer: Jennifer G. City: Dickerson, MD
work performed was very meticulous and he performed and provided a final cost in accordance to our initial
- "The vendor was very knowledgeable about the services performed (air duct and carpet cleaning). The
telephone conversations. His recommendations and expertise regarding factors that contribute to
performance of air ducts and the maintaining of carpet were excellent. The vendor was very professional
and I would certainly consider this company for future cleaning maintenance services for my home."
Customer: Nicole C. City: Reisterstown, MD
out of town guests the next day --- I was given an estimate over the phone and the carpet cleaner came to
- "The response time of this company was excellent -- I needed my carpets cleaned because I was having
my home to do the job. Not only did he honor the price given over the phone but he did an amazing job
cleaning the carpets. They dried quickly as promised and still look beautiful. I will continue to refer this
service to my friends and family. Thank you Mack's Home Services!"
Customer: Alisha G. City: White Plains, MD
the job thoroughly. He even sealed a leak in my furnace and advised me of the correct type of filters to
- "Mr. Mackel went above and beyond what I expected. He arrived a little late but took his time and did
use. He was very knowledgeable and patient and gave me good advice on maintaining my furnace and
dryer. I was so impressed, I hired him to come out again to clean my gutters. (and will probably have
time come out in spring to power wash my deck)"City: Laurel, MD
talking me through what he was doing throughout it all. He explained the mechanical system and was
- "Damian was professional, reliable and extremely informative. He got right to work cleaning my ducts,
also concerned about the return duct not properly hooked up (per the original contractor. Not Damien)
and suggested I look into it. I would recommend Mack's Home Services to my friends and family and
was very impressed with his knowledge and expertise. "Customer: Deanna B. City: Gaithersburg, MD
he expected but he completed it very well and was very knowledgeable. We will recommend them again to
- "We used Mack's and were very satisfied with the service, honesty, and pricing. The call took longer than
neighbors! Thank you, thank you, thank you. "Customer: Cheryl C. City: Bel Air, MD
cleaned after Mr. Mack pointed out the fire hazard with a clogged system. Mack's did a great
- "Mack's Home Services is honest, reliable and very effective. I recently had my dryer vent
job and improved the efficiency of my dryer 75%. I also feel completely comfortable going to
work and leaving Mack's to complete their work."
Lynn Meade of Reston, VA
was great at keeping me informed as he was doing the job, showing me what he was doing and talked to
- "Mack had a big job with my dryer vent. He stayed for as long as it took to get the job done right. Mack
me about any challenges he came upon. Now my dryer drys in less than an hour! Great job!"
City: Parkton, MD
builders didn't connect the duct in my kitchen to my furnace. Damian attempted to connect the duct. I
- "Damian was great. He was very professional and polite. I bought my house new construction and the
appreciate his effort as it was not part of our contract. He truly went above and beyond his duties.
I will use him again."Customer: Teresa B. City: Beltsville, MD
I initially contacted them, I was given a thorough explanation of the services and pricing. Damian called
- "I was very satisfied with the service and professionalism provided by Mack's Home Services. From the time
ahead on the day of the service, as I requested. He talked us through each phase of the cleaning process
(they cleaned both our ducts and carpets) and made sure we were happy at the completion of each stage.
He was also very courteous. We were very happy with the service and pricing and would recommend Mack's
to anyone."Customer: Alan H. City: Burke, VA
hours given in the quote. I will definitely use them again in the future." City: Hyattsville, MD
- "The technician was on-time and truly a great professional. The quote given was what I paid for the services...not
additional cost/fees or added services. Additional, they finished the project on-time based on projected
contacted by Damian who was gracious & professional throughout the project. He was able to complete the
- "I purchased a home that reeked of cigarette smoke and dirty air. I went online and was immediately
job in a very timely manner and communicated with me during the process so that I knew what he was doing.
The duct work was horribly dirty and now is very clean. He also cleaned out my dryer vent, replaced the old
hose, shampooed the basement carpet, and gave me some good advice about my heating system. I was very
comfortable having Damian in my home, will use him again, and would recommend his services to anyone."
Customer: Vickie H. City: Riverdale, MD
work which we wanted performed. He allow me and my husband to ask questions, watch him work and
- "Damien arrived at our home very punctually as promised, announced himself and began the vent cleaning
explained to us what he was doing and why it was being done. I very much appreciate someone who will
take the time to explain the procedure which they intend to use in performing their work. Again, I highly
praise his professionalism and the work done and his cleanliness. My home was left just like he found it --
clean. Thanks for the opportunity to express my appreciation for a job well done."
Customer: Dorothy B. City: Lanham, MD
Customer: Bernard City: Catonsville, MD
- "Mack's Home Services did a great job. Knowledgeable. Great service."
to ensure I was aware of what he was going to perform. Already recommended him to my friend."
- "Great Work!. Provided service on the same day (came at 6 pm ON MY REQUEST) and took him about 1:15
minutes to clean up the clogged dryer vent. Did very good job in cleaning the dryer itself for all lints, the vents,
which runs about 15 ft long, from inside and outside. Before starting the process, he also explained all the steps
City: Potomac Falls, VA
explained, in detail, every step that he would do to clean my vents before he started. I was amazed
- "Mack's was very professional and arrived on-time and immediately started when he arrived. He
at how quickly and efficiently he cleaned my vents. He did an outstanding job! I am definitely using
him again." City: Washington, DC
After he thoroughly cleaned the dryer vents, he explained what he did and how it will impact the dryer's
- "Excellent service. Mr. Mackel arrived right on schedule and was polite, courteous, and very knowledgeable.
efficiency. The dryer is now running like a champ. He saved us quite a lot of money as we were preparing to
purchase a new washer and dryer because we thought the old dryer was beyond repair. His prices were very
comparable to other services, but his service was outstanding. Will definitely use again. Considering him for
several other projects: window cleaning, power-washing, and air-duct cleaning.
Customer: Teresa S. "City: York, PA
polite, and reasonably priced compared to other services. The dryer vent cleaning was definitely a needed.
- "Mack's Home Services was a great choice for the project I needed completed. Their services was prompt,
Now the clothes are drying faster and with the help of them putting on a vent cover, I can be assured that a
bird will not nest in the vents again.
Thank you Damien from Mack's Home Services. "Customer: Donny A. City: Odenton, MD
City: Aldie, VA Customer: Christy P
- "Damien did a wonderful job. He took his time to clean and inspect every inch of the duct work. We had recently
purchase this house and he found things that the inspector had missed. I highly recommend him. "
highly recommend this young man and his company to work for anyone!"
- "Damien was very courteous, highly motivated, did a most wonderful thorough job with no mess! I would
Great service!"Customer: Sarah U. City: King George, VA
- "Very fast and friendly. They came to help us the same day we called to inquire on a dryer vent cleaning job.
- "Professional. Explained everything he was doing to me. Arrived on time . Dryer performance much improved!"
Customer: Patricia M. City: King George, VA
- "On time, polite great job!!"Customer: John S. City: Fredericksburg, VA
- "Mr Mack did a wonderful job! He was very thorough and professional and took time to show us the dangerous
accumulation of lint in the dryer vent. I am recommending him to my friends and I will be calling him again to
schedule more services in the spring. "Customer: Melissa C. City: York, PA
Customer: Richard K. City: King George, VA
- "Mr. Mack is a very pleasant gentleman who knew his business and solved our problem. "
- "Very Professional. He did a great job!"Customer: Michelle G. City: Dunkirk, MD
- Damien cleaned my carpet and sprayed for dust mites. " Customer: Paul W. City: Olney, MD
reason and he fixed the problem. We would definitely recommend them/him to friends."
- "He arrived on time. He is very detail with his work. He explained the procedures clearly and did all of them
correctly. He even gave us an extra service. Our heater system is making clanking noise for an unknown
Customer: Minerva A. City: Lanham, MD
- "Excellent work, very friendly and provided a lot of information about the duct system and how it could be making
me sick."Customer: cliff S. City: Clinton, MD
is done well and also gave me tips on using my HVAC system."Customer: Ian T. City: Columbia, MD
- "Very courteous and professional. Great customer service. He puts a lot of effort into making sure the job
- "Showed up on time and finished the work well."Customer: Nagaraju N. City: Leesburg, VA
- "Mr. Mack worked his butt off. Did a very good job."Customer: Robert S. City: Stafford, VA
Customer: Rana J. City: Lorton, VA
- "Punctual, accommodating and knowledgeable. It was a very positive experience"
He responded right away. Other contractors would have informed me that it was not there problem. Well,
- "Damien was very responsive and professional I had a problem with my AC unit days after the cleaning.
it wasn't his problem, my unit is very old. He recommended an excellent HVAC person who came and
repaired my unit. Thank you for your services."Customer: Sharonda S. City: Washington, DC
Customer: Josephine G. City: Arlington, VA
- "Arrived on time, did a good job, no mess, price reasonable."
job and let him inspect vents when the job was complete. We've seen a considerable reduction in dust
- "Damion was running late but called to let me know. My husband said he spent about 3 hours doing the
since being done and are very pleased."Customer: Michael P. City: Montgomery Village, MD
Customer: Joann M. City: Hyattsville, MD
- "I would definitely use Mack's Home Services again. Showed up the same day he contacted me! "
done." Customer: John L. City: Ellicott City, MD
- "The price is reasonable and he has done a very thorough job. He also explained to me clearly what he has
dryer vent in a timely manner and was able to remove a bird's nest from the outside vent section.
- "I have to say that I was very pleased with the services that were rendered by Mr. Damien of Mack's Home
Services. He was very polite, professional, on time, and reasonably priced. He was able to clean out our
Thank you for the services and a job well done."
another company. We tested this young man out by doing this and he passed with flying colors.
- "I was amazed how much lint came out of my dryer and vent after it had been cleaned the day before by
Mack's Home Services provides services that are well worth the money."
Carolyn Payne, (Baltimore Maryland)
- "Thanks Damien for doing a wonderful job cleaning my ducts and cleaning my dryer. My dryer works much better
as well as my furnace. I will be calling you for further work."
- "Mack's Home Services cleaned our dryer vent that was in desperate need of cleaning. The clothes were taking a
while to dry and we hadn't ever cleaned the duct work before, after building the home 8 years ago. Damien was
professional, thorough, and his services are competitively priced. I certainly recommend Mack's Home Services,
LLC. to others looking for prompt and quality workmanship."
Chris Linthicum, Severna Park, MD
comments = A+
Testimony = Thank you so much for the wonderful job you did cleaning our air ducts! After 2 dogs and 40 years of
accumulated dust, dirt and dog hair, there is a noticeable difference in the amount of heat coming from the vents! Also,
great job discovering and unblocking the dryer vent. I thought the dryer was ready to be replaced because it wasnt drying
the clothes well. Now that it is unblocked, there is an amazing difference! For anyone looking for an honest company that
does excellent work, Macks Home Services is the place to call!
City: Shady Side, MD
Project: Clean Heating & Cooling Air Ducts & Vents
"I would give him a 10 star if possible..he was the Greatest"
Project: Clean Heating & Cooling Air Ducts &�Vents
"Mack's Home Services did a great job. Knowledgeable. Great service.
Shelita F., Catonsville, MD
Project: Clean Dryer Vent
"Great Work!. Provided service on the same day (came at 6 pm ON MY REQUEST) and took him about 1:15 mins to
clean up the clogged dryer vent. Did very good job in cleaning the dryer itself for all lints, the vents, which runs about 15 ft
long, from inside and outside. Before starting the process, he also explained all the steps to ensure was aware of what he
was going to perform. Already recommended him to my friend."Customer:
Bernard M., Potomac Falls, VA
Price was fair and in line with what other companies quoted.
Testimony Outstanding job. Mr. Mack is such a professional, he truly enjoys making things better. We had our duct work
done, due to allergy symptoms and dust everywhere. Worked like a charm, we can definitely tell the difference. A month
later we had the carpets cleaned, again an excellent job. He is friendly, professional, always on time and calls you if he is
going to be the least bit late. He goes over and above to keep his clients happy. We will call him again and have already
recommended him to several people. He knows the meaning of quality and nothing else will do for him.
Charles & Judy Banks
I am taking time to share my uplifting spirits with the world after having my Condo vents, Air Ducts, Furnace and my Dryer
Ducts cleaned professionally by Mr. DAMIEN MACKEL, OF MACK'S HOME SERVICES, LLC., on Friday,
12/1/2017, here in Owings Mills, MD. 21117-5095. I want everyone to hear how relieved I am and that my stress seemed
greatly diminished once Mr. Mackel came to my rescue. Most folks do not know that Stress is definitely not a pleasant
experience for me or anyone, and it certainly is not healthy for you. My testimony is my proactive response to the after-
effect of having my air ducts, air vents, furnace and dryer vents cleaned on Friday. I knew I made a very good choice and I
am glad that it was such a positive outcome with Mack's Home Services, LLC. I can now continue to enjoy my
new condo home that I fought so long and so hard to acquire. Yes, I deserve only the best and I hope that all will
continue to work out extremely well for me after having such a miracle maker come into my home and make it all possible
for me to feel alive and breathe again. Hear me world!!....I could not breathe for years after selling my home due to my
husband's passing. I stayed in 2 apartments for 4 years each, before I purchased this condo. I must admit, this is the
first time that I've lived in between floors of any dwelling. I've always lived on the top floor of those 2 apartment buildings.
After moving into my condo I had come to the realization that there was no ventilation here. It was stuffy and I knew
something was wrong because my body was telling me something was wrong. With the migraine headaches, the sharp
pains in my head, the red eyes, tossing and turning at night when trying to sleep, the thirstiness, the frequentness to the
bathroom-- all of that had to do with the air that I was breathing; the air that I was breathing was poisoning my body. I
knew I had to do something, so I thought back to the day of the 23rd of October, 2017 when I moved here and I ran across
Mr. Damien as he was exiting the building and he gave me his business card and I kept his card. Thank God for Mr.
Damien Mackel; he is a true lifesaver and I do feel that he was Heavenly sent to me, at this crucial time in my life...
because I knew that I was going to most likely suffer a stroke and die if I did not get help soon. Apparently, God Blessed
me with this professional. Mr. Mackel has made my whole world brand new. True story, once he cleaned the air vents in
the hallway of my condo, I was sitting in my office and something came over my body as if New Life came inside of me
or possibly I had been Reborn again. I teared up and started to cry because I had never felt like this before. Mr. Mackel
came into my condo and he went into each and every air vent and air duct and he cleared out ALL of that dirt & dust
particles including dust mites and molecules that do us no good living in areas hidden in these vents over the years, 13
years to be exact, that's when this Condo building was built, and he made my condo worth living in again. At present, I
can proudly say; I'm a proud homeowner once again... because I can breathe again, and I can only thank Mr. Mackel for
that. Yes, he made it all possible for me to breathe again. I know that he does excellent work ... listen to me... I've lived
to tell you ALL about it. Please Note: The BAD AIR in our homes are our worst enemy. It is what we are breathing in
our own homes, each and every day and night that is killing us. It's causing cancer, asthma, vertigo, emphysema and
death. I'm begging everybody to get out and call MR. DAMIEN Mackel. Better yet, Why not give your Mom, Father,
Brother or Sister or your Grandparents a gift for the New Year, 2018? Give them a gift from Mack's Home Services LLC.
He specializes in carpet cleaning also...let him do what you know should be done and that is prolonging your life. We're
breathing so many germs in our own homes that we live in, each and every day, and then we question ourselves why do
we feel bad, why are we getting sick, why do I keep getting colds, why is my nose running, why are my eyes hurting and
why are they red? It's the air in your home that you are breathing. Think about it!!! Take it from me, Mrs. Jenkins, I am
recommending Mr. Mackel to you all because I sat here in my condo and I watched him do his job, and he's a go-getter,
he works steady, he's not chit-chatting all day with you, he does his job to the best of his ability from what I detected on
this day of Friday December 1st 2017. He's quiet, trustworthy, intelligent of course, and I can see he loves what he is
doing, and last but not least, he cleans up as he's working and I appreciate him for that. Mr Damien Mackel, you are a
true believer in making a person's life much brighter and more breathable. I do feel that you were heavenly sent. To
conclude I would hope that everyone would want to experience what I have just experienced in my life. I can proudly say;
that I'm breathing clean and healthy air again. So wake up everybody and please contact Mack's Home Services, LLC.
Not only can he clean your air ducts and vents, remember he's saving your life as well.
Gloria L. Jenkins. Owings Mills, MD